Internet infrastructure and use in Indonesia is currently expanding at an exponential rate.
Most internet users spend their online time browsing, sending email, or networking on social media like Facebook and Twitter, but e-Commerce (buying and selling online) has also gained widespread traction and has been embraced by many Indonesian people as the first option when searching to purchase. Now’s the time to establish your business in the online marketplace.
The number of internet users in Indonesia is booming and enormous opportunity exists for businesses who get in early and capitalise on the current growth. There are many advantages in having a website to promote your business. A website can be accessed worldwide 24 hours a day, so it can be viewed by potential clients both in Indonesia and other parts of the world at the most convenient time for them. You can quickly and easily update your products or services and use pictures to illustrate the products and services offered by your website.
Don’t assume though, that a website can just be built and left alone – current information and promotion and an ongoing business development plan are as important to the success of an online business as it is to that of one operating from a shop or office. If you don’t have a website for your business yet, now is the time to do it! Here’s just a few of the advantages a website can provide for your business.
Building a website for your business will provide:
- A place to sell your products and services that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An easily accessible way to provide information to your customers about what your business can do for them.
- A platform to provide detailed information about your company and its team members.
- A way to increase the brand awareness of your company
- A forum where your customers can easily interact with you
- An effective tool to attract new customers and partners
- A means by which you can conduct your own market research to better understand the requirements of your customers and achieve growth for your business.
Building a business website requires a much smaller investment than starting a business with a shopfront. It is very affordable.
Your investment need not break the bank! Contact a web development company now to discuss your requirements and receive a quote for the building of your online business website.